Sale!

Autumn love earrings in gold: Jewelry always adds extra magnificence and majesty to a personality. Jewelry is found in various forms. you’ll wear jewelry within the sort of necklace, ring, bracelet, anklet or earrings. Though every sort of jewelry has its own charm; however, in my opinion earrings are the foremost charming. whether or not they come as studs or chandeliers, an earring has always been considered to be an integral a part of an attire. Earrings are often of any color but silver earrings always look beautiful than others. Earrings also are for the foremost part unisex and lots of men also use them as accessories. Unlike a bracelet, earrings don’t disturb you while working.

Now usually gold is taken into account to be the king of the roost as far as jewelry cares . However lately silver is fast returning. In recent times especially, more and more people are adopting silver based jewelry because it may be a very affordable alternative within the wake of the financial crunch. A bride wearing complete white isn’t complete without a complementing set of sterling silver earringsin fact other women, no matter their age like this jewelry because it adds elegance to their personality. And  this autumn love earrings in gold is the best option.

Silver contains around 92% to 93% of silver metal and therefore the remaining 7% is typically another metal like nickel or copper. the rationale for this mixing is to offer a far better shape, luster, sparkle and strength to the silver. Silver is an alloy of silver. Combining the opposite metal with the silver makes it long lasting also. Such advantages allow alloy be used for several purposes besides jewelry. It’s also utilized in coins, decorations and cutlery. Silver has always had an imposing appeal thereto and has been employed by the royalty of just about all the main cultures of the planet . And for marriage also we want sterling silvers. For marriage or your engagement buy Praavy’s more beautiful autumn love earrings in gold.

You can also buy sterling silver autumn love earrings as a present for your loved ones. 

Autumn Love Earrings in Gold

1330.00  3799.00

Save ₹2469.00

* Inclusive of all taxes

Check Availability At

Pincode field should not be empty!

Availability: In stock

Why Praavy

Product Information

Fall in love with the Autumn love earrings With a delicate design and vibrant pops of diamonds, this is perfect on its own. This will complete your look for any evening.

  • Made with Pure 925 Sterling Silver with Purity Stamp
  • Stones included are Real Cubic Zirconia Diamonds and freshwater pearls (AAA Grade quality)
  • E-coated with Rhodium to prevent it from turning black
  • Nickel free Lead free Allergy free Silver
  • Comes in a Gift Box with jewelry cleaning cloth and a carry pouch with jewelry care instructions
  • Product code : P20E0059YNA

Frequently Bought Together

Autumn Love Earrings + Autumn Love Necklace + Knotted Bar Ring In Rose Gold
Total Price: 4842.00

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Autumn Love Earrings in Gold”

Your email address will not be published.

Recently Viewed