Sale!

A stylish accessory that’s highly favored by women, Mom & Me Butterfly Necklace In Rose Gold are hip for a few time now. What makes them so very fashionable is that the incontrovertible fact that they need the facility of highlighting the wearer’s personality to an excellent extent by complimenting their dresses regardless of how uninteresting they’re .

Sterling silver is essentially a metal alloy that consists of 92.5% silver in it. Copper, zinc, or nickel consists of the remaining 7.5% of its composition. Highly versatile in character and exuding the charm and wonder of silver, Sterling Rose Butterfly necklace are created during a sort of styles to suit the personality of the wearer and also come studded with precious and semi precious stones to reinforce its beauty.

One of the foremost important aspects of the butterfly necklace is that the incontrovertible fact that it should be selected carefully keeping in mind the body of the wearer, especially the neck and shoulder areas. for instance , if you’ve got broad shoulders, it’s ideal to settle on a Necklace that’s long and broad so on bring out the simplest in your physique. Broader necklaces highlight a slender neck while those with short and wide necks would look better with thinner and more delicate looking necklaces. A necklace can measure anywhere between 12 – 14 inches on a mean . Of course, there are longer necklaces for those that like better to have theirs hanging down their neck during a loose manner too.

Rose Butterfly  Necklaces are comparatively inexpensive in comparison to pure silver or gold for that matter. Moreover, since it doesn’t have the yellow color of gold or the stark white color of silver, it lends more of sophistication and elegance to the wearer. These Necklaces are available at various prices and once you’ve got selected your budget, sourcing out one for yourself or your beloved becomes such a lot easier.

These Necklaces are available a spread of designs and patterns that are really attractive enough to form heads turn. a number of the favored varieties during this regard are:
Sterling Silver Cross Necklaces during a sort of designs that’s available in both sleek and solid finishes.
Sterling Silver Mom & Me Butterfly Necklace In Rose Gold  that’s amazingly fashionable all ages.
Sterling Gemstone Necklaces which have precious or semiprecious gemstones embedded on them to match your outfit and mood.

Sterling Necklaces with or without pendants that stand out uniquely thanks to its fine work. Mom & Me Butterfly Necklace In Rose Gold  are available during a sort of shapes, sizes, and styles to suit the personality of the wearer. Sterling Silver Necklaces with names that are cut out and hand crafted or engraved on them. Sterling Silver Necklaces require little or no maintenance and if you’re careful about storing it during a dark space without exposure to light, they’re going to remain untarnished for long. Available only at Praavy, Buy Now!

Mom & Me Butterfly Necklace in Rose Gold

(2 customer reviews)

1856.00  5799.00

Save ₹3943.00

* Inclusive of all taxes

Check Availability At

Pincode field should not be empty!

Why Praavy

Product Information

The bond between a small child and the mother is indescribable. It is the purest form of love, which is delicted here with two beautiful butterflies caught flying mid act together. The bigger butterfly is studded with cz diamonds giving the look a kick of bling. Gift this pendant to a mom to be as a sign of good luck or to your mom as a way to appreciate her bond with you.

Praavy offers to their customers exclusive jewelry wipes to make jewelry sparkle. We provide this solution for effectively safe cleaning & polished silver & leaving it like new. Leaves an anti-tarnish shield on silver jewelry to maintain a like new luster. An ideal way for quick & effortless cleaning your exceptional jewelry.

Cleaning is simple; gently rub jewelry with the wipe to remove dirt and tarnish.


  • Made with Pure 925 Sterling Silver with Purity Stamp
  • Stones included are Real Cubic Zirconia Diamonds and freshwater pearls (AAA Grade quality)
  • E-coated with Rhodium to prevent it from turning black
  • Nickel free Lead free Allergy free Silver
  • Comes in a Gift Box with jewelry cleaning cloth and a carry pouch with jewelry care instructions
  • Get extra discounts by paying through Google Pay, PhonePe & online payment
  • Product code : P19N0390RNA

2 reviews for Mom & Me Butterfly Necklace in Rose Gold

    anshika gupta
    This necklace is super delicate & it came with pouch , cleaning cloth & sweet package .
    neha ray
    Awsm necklace must buy friends.. U will definitely ❤
Add a review

Your email address will not be published.

Recently Viewed